Thursday, June 6, 2019

DM/RP-003 Schwarzer Mann

This peak is an easy drive up in Germany, and I only stopped by to get a new association. There is a small parking lot at the top that I parked at. It had two picnic tables which made the operating more pleasant.
Setup at one of the tables.
I got a nice little pileup on 40, and quickly got through them. I tried some other bands, but didn't get as many people as on 40. The sun had come out briefly, but by the time I was packing up it was threatening rain again.
The other picnic table.
There appear to be a number of hiking trail on the mountain, and if I ever come back I'll park at the bottom and hike up.

Trailhead: Trailhead parking lot at the summit.
Website: SOTA Site
Maps: AA6XA/P SOTA Map 
Route: Setup at one of the picnic tables.
Red Tape: None that I'm aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment