Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 103, 9-29

--> Sugar Run Gap, 9.7 miles

My campsite wasn't as flat as it looked, but I had a good nights sleep anyway. After packing up I climbed up to Angel's Landing and enjoyed the view. The trail then goes along the ridge, and through tunnels of rhododendron. It would be beautiful to see when they're in bloom. It took me a long time to do the miles today, I was pretty tired. Eventually I got to the read and walked down to Woods Hole. This is a nice place. The bunkhouse looks like it was a barn at one point, and it has outdoor showers and an outhouse. It was nice to sit around for a few hours. I got dinner here, and it was delicious Mexican, family style. There are three cats, and one seems to enjoy sitting in my lap. Very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment