Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 93, 9-19

--> Glasgow, VA

 Last night it didn't get to cold and was pleasant. As I was eating breakfast it started to rain, but stopped a few minutes later. It was overcast all morning. I stopped at a cliff with a view for a break until it started sprinkling. It never really rained. I got to the Johns Hollow Shelter around 10:30, and to the road by 11. It took about 15 minutes to get a hitch into town. Glasgow is a small little town, but pretty nice.

I went to the library and updated the blog and charged my stuff, then resupplied. I spent the afternoon at the hiker shelter in town. I got pizza for dinner. I'm gong to meet my aunt and uncle in 2 days in Buchannon.  I haven't seen them for a while, so it should be fun. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment