Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 105, 10-1

--> Jenny Knob Shelter, 21.4 miles

Today was a good day. I felt a lot better this morning than the day before. There was a tasty creme brulee French Toast dish for breakfast. I packed up and paid, then walked back to the trail. There was a pleasant ridge walk this morning with some great views. I then descended to the valley where there were some flat miles. I took a side trail to Dismal Falls, which were very underwhelming. I crossed a road, went up, over, and down a ridge then got to the shelter. I was able to find some water closer than I thought it would be. The NOBOs I passed said it was far away. It doesn't look like there is a lot of water tomorrow, hopefully I can get by with 2 liters at a time. There won't be a lot of vertical, so I'm hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment