Monday, April 6, 2015

Update, 4-6-2015

It has been a while since I posted any hikes, but a lot has happened in the past few months. I finally got a job, and packed up and moved to Silicon Valley, California. I've done a number of hikes out here, but work and the new area has kept me busy. Since the Mt Washington hike I last posted about, I did a 2-night trip to the Royce-Baldface range in ME and NH, then a final day hike on Franconia Ridge before flying to California. In the golden state I've done numerous hikes around the bay area, and this summer I plan to go further afield. Below are some pictures from my last NH hikes. Coming soon will be some Bay Area posts.
Happy Trails!

Royce-Baldface:

I'd like to apologize for the lack of labels, but it was last summer that I was there, and I don't remember exactly where/what everything is.
I would, however, recommend the hike, especially North and South Baldface. They were very pretty, with excellent views.









Franconia Ridge:
It was a bit cloudy on Flume and Liberty, but the day improved as I got closer to Lafayette. And as a bonus, there was a moose at the end of the hike!
I don't miss trails like this.

The Bonds

Back on the AT.


Summit of Lafayette



All of my moose pictures aren't very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment